Finance Your Commercial Real Estate Project Today
Real estate can be a valuable and significant investment for any business. Whether you need a place for your team to work or real estate is your business, you need the financing to get the project done. At Maestro Capital Solutions, we can help you secure the commercial real estate financing you need to make your project a reality.
We provide several ways to fund your project. These are some of our most popular programs:
- Conventional Loans: In many cases, a conventional mortgage is all you need for your owner-occupied or investment building. These can be used for any building type and value.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Secure tailored funding for larger projects. These loans come through high net worth individuals and capital sources.
- Bridge and Hard Money Loans: Borrow against the value of your real estate. Bridge loans help you get money temporarily to move a project forward while you find long-term commercial real estate financing.
- CMBS Loans: Get lower rates and great terms by taking out a commercial mortgage-backed securities loan. These mortgages are bundled into a trust and securitized.
- International Loans: We fund projects overseas as well. If it is a high-value property, we can help you get the funding you need.
- Construction Funding: Sometimes you also need money to build or renovate. If your principles are experienced with equity, we can help you get funding for construction.
In addition to the above loan types, we also offer financing through government programs. These are a few examples:
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: These loans are partially backed by the Small Business Administration. They offer low rates and good terms on owner-occupied and hospitality buildings.
- HUD and FHA Loans: These programs are ideal for residential, healthcare and similar property types. They also offer lower rates than normal.
Don’t wait to get the commercial real estate financing you need. Contact Maestro Capital Solutions today to learn more.